Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm such a rebel

There is something exhilarating about doing something you know your not supposed to do.  My crime you may ask....washing our horse blankets at the laundry mat! LOL

I felt like a special agent.  I scoped the place out.  Then I quietly took my blankets in one by one and stuffed them in the machines.  Then I quickly poured the soap, slammed the door, hit start and made a run for it.  Then came the time to dry them.  I used the same tactics and left without detection.  Once they were dried I gained confidence and folded them right out in the open.  I smiled and in my mind I thought, haha I totally broke all the rule and look at me I'm such a rebel.  I now have really cleaned blankets and something new to add to my bucket list.  I can cross breaking the rules off my list.

How do you get your blankets cleaned?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment