Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First show entry form down

Yesterday I filled out Maddie's first show entry form.  There were so many classes to choose from.  Walk/trot, western pleasure, western equitation, English equitation, halter, showmanship...ect.  So many options.  I felt so blessed to have a wonderful friend to call and say...HELP!  She was awesome and explained everything to me and what classes to put Maddie in. 

So if any of  you are at Freeze Your Fur Off Open Show, Feb 16th, 2013 at the Mt. Hood Equestrian Center come say hi!  I'll be the one with the super adorable blond girl, while I'll be looking like a hot mess, but have a proud mommy smile all over my face.

Here's a link to the show entry form:
http://www.oregonpinto.com/2013/2013freezeoffopen.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment