Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tanya's Consignment Shop

When I was first starting my show mom journey I had nothing. I mean nothing!  So I hit all the facebook forums to find the things I would need for my daughter.  One of the very first vendors I used was Tanya's Consignment Shop.  She was amazing!  The items I bought were quality.  They arrived very quickly.  She is priced right.  It was a wonderful experience.  She now is not only my go to girls for all my tack and clothing needs, but quickly becoming a close friend and mentor in my show mom life.  She offers more than just consigned tack for buys and sellers, but a wealth of knowledge and a every friendly yet professional approach to her business!

She is running a very fun contest I'd love to see everyone get involved in.  Who couldn't use something free.  Besides you get to brag about your children and their horses!!

Check out her site at http://www.facebook.com/TanyasConsignmentShop

See details below for her current contest!

Contest Rules
1. Photo per person
2. Photo's must belong you to you! ( No borrowing friends or googling )
3. Photo's must include the following things to qualify; Kids & Their Pony ( Horses )
Can not have a adult pictured... Just the child and the horse.
4. Photo contest entries must be emailed in by Saturday April 6th by 4PM
Voting will start April 7th at 6AM ( Pacific Standard Time )
5. To enter email your photo in at Tanyamcb09@gmail.com with info about your horse and child... Name, Age, Breed.
6. Voting will run till Wednesday April 10th @ 6PM
Winner will get
1st Place Free Shipping on any ONE item under $20.00
2nd Place will get a Jewelry Set ( made by me ) Of your color choice.. Will send a picture of my colors.
3nd Place will get a bag of horse treats with their order.

No comments:

Post a Comment