Friday, February 1, 2013

How far to go?

My daughter had the opportunity to ride under an outstanding trainer yesterday.  His training is driven towards the breed show world.  We are so new to showing that it seems crazy overwhelming to me to think about 4 days of nothing but showing.  My daughter is beyond excited.  I want to be excited for her, but I'm worried we are pushing to fast and not enjoying the ride, but fast tracking to the end.
She's going to try her first breed show in March.  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. each kid has their own FUN and some kids love to show, some love to just ride! let her try it all might all be new to her so she wants to try it all cause it is new. As a mom too you may have to tell her baby steps so that she is not just doing it cause you are letting her. letting them start out slow or small is not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete